Our umbrella policy offers a range of coverage options and is a simple addition to our Premier Client Homeowners policy.
Umbrella coverage provides an extra layer of protection above and beyond the liability limits of your existing homeowners and auto insurance policies.
It offers protection for your assets and personal wealth in the event of a lawsuit as a result of property damage, personal injury, libel or slander.
- Comprehensive and flexible coverage
– Limits available in $1 million increments and up to $10 million.
In some instances, our policy will fill in the gaps of coverage exclusions that may exist in your primary policy.
Please consult with your agent if you have further questions.
Underinsured or Uninsured Motorists
– If an auto accident involves an uninsured or underinsured driver, your umbrella coverage will kick in as an added layer of protection.
Limits of $1 million and $2 million available.
– You will be protected regardless of where in the world an incident occurs.
– In the case of a personal lawsuit, defense costs add up quickly and we will pay for those expenses outside of your coverage limit.
Not-For-Profit Director and Officer Coverage
– Added layer of protection for individuals who serve as a director or on boards of not-for-profit organizations.
Employment Practices Liability
– Coverage for a claim or suit brought by residential staff for a wrongful employment act.